Interview with GAPro's Cofounder, Chet Gladowski.
GAPro is a Verification-as-a-Service (VaaS) global compliance solution for all kinds of insurance. GAPro collectively delivers shared information and efficiency while digitally connecting and reducing overall cost to all four insurance stakeholders (carriers, agent/brokers, insured and 3rd parties). By collecting policy data directly from the insurer, evaluating and digitally notifying stakeholders for compliance, GAPro produces value through a self-service 360-degree solution, spanning the entire proof-of- insurance lifecycle including banks and IoT. GAPro System creates/enhances stakeholder's transparency, awareness of potential misrepresentation, lapses of insurance coverages.
More info on Chet Gladkowski - Coounder, Chief Marketing Officer/Chief Information Officer. Chet has been recognized as a leading insurance/IT executive, providing both strategic and practical insights across all P&C lines of business. He has worked in the P&C insurance information industry 40+ years for carriers, broker/MGA/agency, vendors and industry associations. Chet's roles have included CIO for Interstate Insurance, Senior Director - Research & Development for ACORD and Vice President of software sales.
- Life Insurance 2.0 & the Death of the Health Exam
- Insurance Accelerators: Fueling Innovation
- Peer-to-Peer Insurance: Mutual by Another Name or Transformative Innovation?
- Insurance Industry Innovators: An Asian Perspective
- Insurance Applications of Blockchain
- Insurance Industry Should Get Ready to Embrace Loyalty Marketing
- Ideas 42 Applies Behavioral Economics to Insurance
- Global Insurtech Trends to Watch for in 2017
- Implementing Analytics for Tangible Results, as Explained by Dax Craig of Valen Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Applications for Insurance
- Maddock Douglas, Why We Are At InsureTech
- Everything You Need to Know about MarTech for Insurance Companies
- The Launch of Carpe Data
- Issues in the Insurance Industry according to Caribou Honig, Chairman & Cofounder of InsureTech Connect
- Consumer Auto: Evolution or Revolution?
- A.I. for Agriculture and the Insurance Implications as Explained by Adam Smith of Descartes Labs
- The Rise of InsurTech Investment
- Jornaya - The Power of Intent
- The Gig is Up in the Insurance Industry I Insurance Revenue
- Business Insurance Innovators
- Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Product
- How Much Money Insurance Agents Make
- How Will Self Driving Cars Effect Auto Insurance
- Insurance Industry Disrupters
- Insurance Technology Industry Conference
- Insurance Tech Startups Landscape
- Investments Into Insurance Tech Startups Are Growing
- More Insurers Are Partnering With IoT Companies To Offer Fantastic Consumer Discounts
- Peer to Peer Insurance Innovation
- Practical Matters of Insurance Tech Start up
- What will Insurance Tech Change
- Why Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Website
- Why Multi Product Insurance Shopping Portal is a Good Idea