Insurance Thought Leadership Promotes InsurTech
Insurance Thought Leadership is a global network of thought leaders and decision makers transforming the insurance and risk management marketplace through insights on innovation and technology.
Our mission is to provide a powerful platform for the smartest thought leaders with the best ideas. We help our network to be smarter about the drivers transforming the industry and we connect members in ways that lead to innovation and enable that transformation.
Why do we do this?
We believe the insurance industry plays a critical role in society. Our goal is not to disrupt or replace it; rather, our aim is to support insurance's ability to innovate and to connect with the hundreds of insurtech startups that are leveraging technology, fresh ideas and creativity to bring new approaches to protecting customers, making the industry more responsive and effective in the process.
We enjoy working with insurance industry companies that are excited by the possibilities, as well as insurance providers that are looking for ways to become better informed and learn how to take advantage of these new approaches and technologies. We also work very closely with emerging technology companies and innovators to elevate their voice, help them tell their story, and get better connected with insurance partners.
How do we do this?
We provide a platform for thought leadership on insurance innovation, including curating the best ideas from the brightest minds on our web site, http://insurancethoughtleadership.com/, and also organizing private executive events for insurance industry C-suite executives. Our web site attracts senior executives from insurance businesses across the globe, and features more than 1,000 authors sharing their expertise and insights.
We also create targeted membership communities, including Innovator's Edge, which is a social network and information resource designed to provide insights and connections between insurtech startups and insurance partners. Innovator's Edge has more than 600 insurtech startups and is becoming a destination for discovering, following and engaging with key players in the insurtech community-startups, incumbent providers of insurance products and services, advisors, investors, regulators, accelerators and more.
And we have a program to create high-level introductions between the most promising insurance technologies and executives of insurers interested in their solutions. Whether it's an entrepreneur seeking greater exposure of its ideas to potential customers or investors, or a provider of insurance services that wants to reposition itself as an innovator and business partner, Insurance Thought Leadership provides targeted programs to position them with precision and achieve their goals.
- Life Insurance 2.0 & the Death of the Health Exam
- Insurance Accelerators: Fueling Innovation
- Peer-to-Peer Insurance: Mutual by Another Name or Transformative Innovation?
- Insurance Industry Innovators: An Asian Perspective
- Insurance Applications of Blockchain
- Insurance Industry Should Get Ready to Embrace Loyalty Marketing
- Ideas 42 Applies Behavioral Economics to Insurance
- Global Insurtech Trends to Watch for in 2017
- Implementing Analytics for Tangible Results, as Explained by Dax Craig of Valen Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Applications for Insurance
- Maddock Douglas, Why We Are At InsureTech
- Everything You Need to Know about MarTech for Insurance Companies
- The Launch of Carpe Data
- Issues in the Insurance Industry according to Caribou Honig, Chairman & Cofounder of InsureTech Connect
- Consumer Auto: Evolution or Revolution?
- A.I. for Agriculture and the Insurance Implications as Explained by Adam Smith of Descartes Labs
- The Rise of InsurTech Investment
- Jornaya - The Power of Intent
- The Gig is Up in the Insurance Industry I Insurance Revenue
- Business Insurance Innovators
- Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Product
- How Much Money Insurance Agents Make
- How Will Self Driving Cars Effect Auto Insurance
- Insurance Industry Disrupters
- Insurance Technology Industry Conference
- Insurance Tech Startups Landscape
- Investments Into Insurance Tech Startups Are Growing
- More Insurers Are Partnering With IoT Companies To Offer Fantastic Consumer Discounts
- Peer to Peer Insurance Innovation
- Practical Matters of Insurance Tech Start up
- What will Insurance Tech Change
- Why Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Website
- Why Multi Product Insurance Shopping Portal is a Good Idea